Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Ad!

Happy Birthday Ad!

Zafarrin, Ad & Mar*

Ad's birthday was on the 29th November 2009. Dora and I met up with Ad yesterday night since she's here from JB. I missed her company dearly. In fact kami semua miss your company Ad.

A lil' bit about Ad. Kenal Ad masa buat A Level in KYPM back in 1996 but I thought she was a show-off. Haha. Then really got to know her when we were in matriculation in ITM Shah Alam. Lepas tu, we became roomies for about 4 to 5 years. Overall, she's one of the most caring friends I have.

Ramai kawan yang baik. In fact semua kawan-kawan kita kebanyakkannya baik-baik belaka. If not tak akan dia jadi kawan-kawan kita in the first place kan. Tapi, Ad is, one in a million. At least to me she is.

*Pictures taken from Mar's blog.

Note: Happy Birthday to you too Mar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background image by Jen Furlotte