Friday, February 19, 2010

What A Pleasant Birthday Surprise!!

My 32nd birthday was on the 9th February and MS and I celebrated it by having a simple dinner at the Secret Recipe, Sunway Pyramid kerana saya tak mau makan western and just had western a few days before that at Chilli's. So dah tak tau nak dinner kat mana, I suggested Secret Recipe saja.

So, after Maghrib we went to Sunway Pyramid yang masa tu berpusu-pusu orang nak masuk coz nak shopping for CNY. Jadi kami sama-sama pusu masuk. Hehe.



One happy hubby who was more than
willing to pay a tiny birthday dinner bill!

MS' dinner, Beef Lasagna

The birthday girl yang tak pandang
kiri kanan nampaknya

I had Tom Yam Kung!!! Sedapnya la
if dapat menghirup nya sekarang..hehe

So, all in all my 32nd (arghhhh I'm old!) birthday was nice as it was also celebrated with a hubby and though we did not go anywhere fancy this year, I had a super pleasant birthday surprise!!, on the eve of my birthday...

*

**

**

**

**

**

***

***

*
Yes, I'm gonna have a baby! Hehe

5 comments:

  1. hadiah besday plg best ever!congrats..

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy belated besday... still remember the date but tak sempat wish..
    congrats for the double line.... take a good care.. early stage ni kena extra care sket...

    kite insyaAllah due end of march

    -mona-

    ReplyDelete
  3. nmpk sodap jugak kak..terliur aty nengok..aty punya blog dh tukar ek..'anaktokempat.blogspot.com

    disebabkn xleh log in so buat baru..yg baru lebih mgamcam sbb menceritakan smuanya benda baru.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah .. menarik tomyam tuh .. btw cngrats n take care yaw..

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background image by Jen Furlotte