Thursday, July 8, 2010

La La La La La..Happy..

La la la la..Ah, ada dua perkara yang sangat menghiburkan hati buat masa sekarang..Hehe..

One, is this Lugmax Bag Organiser..I didn't know that they sell or they even have this! Memang ini yang diimpikan because everytime nak tukar handbag hmm asyik kena kumbah barang from one handbag and transfer it to the other handbag! And also while shopping, tercari-cari benda dalam handbag kadang-kadang, susah jugak. As it is, I normally have one small pouch containing liquid soap, lotion, pantyliner, pad, compact powder, haircomb etc. and I dump that small pouch along with my purse and handphone ke dalam handbag. Tapi kalau dapat this bag organiser wah, syoknya. Anyway, for those who are interested, sila la visit blog ini ya.



More importantly, this is what I have been waiting for, the anual warehouse baby sale. Sebelum ni asyik ikut my sister pergi every year. And now it's my turn!! So, for all mommies-to-be out there, marila! Thanks to my friend, Fiza for alerting this!



La la la la la..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background image by Jen Furlotte